Learning & Development Specialist
DWF are looking to recruit a Learning & Development Specialist for Visualfiles to join the L&D team within IT .
This role can either be based in Manchester or Liverpool.
Main function of job:
1. To operate as one of the key Learning and Development contacts for Information Technology Skills
2. To provide comprehensive IT Learning and Development support to Partners, Legal Advisers, Legal Support and Central Services as appropriate.
3. To undertake IT Technical and Learning and Development related projects
4. To specialise in understanding the Case Management System Visualfiles and provide specialist training
5. To create and provide learning support materials to support the specialist Visualfiles training.
Relationships: 1. Responsible to: Learning and Development Team Leader - IT
2. Key contacts : Visualfiles Product Manager, Visualfiles Co-ordinator and Visualfiles Superusers
3. Liaison with: VF Business & IT Owners; Wider IT Teams, Partners, Directors, Managers, Legal Advisers and support internally as well as external service providers and contacts as required.
1. Provide advice and guidance to Partners, line managers and individuals within Practice Groups/Departments focusing on the development of IT skills to enable optimum use of firm’s bespoke software systems and specifically the case management system Visualfiles.
2. Support the development of team and individual effectiveness and capability, as required, by recommending or providing suitable training interventions using a variety of delivery methods.
3. Design, develop and deliver, as appropriate for the business needs, a range of structured and ad-hoc training solutions.
4. To manage, co-ordinate and support the delivery of Technical Skill development training programmes and interventions utilising in-house specialists and external providers where appropriate.
5. Work in conjunction with firm wide project teams to forward plan and scope the optimum methods of communicating the business benefit of change initiatives and the part new software solutions play in them.
6. To contribute to the assessment of ongoing firm wide development needs analysis either from PDPs or other sources ensuring bespoke development is designed, delivered and evaluated.
7. Measure and evaluate the impact of IT L & D activities with creative evaluation approaches.
8. Establish and maintain influencing relationships with Partners and team members, and the relevant HRBPs to deliver appropriate development support.
9. To travel to all sites and offices in order to carry out the full extent of the role.
10. To undertake specific projects as required by the needs of the wider IT function.
11. To develop the in-house capabilities within L & D through own self development and contributing to team development activities.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the Firm. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF Nurturing talent is very important to us.
We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work.
At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations. Disability Support We will make reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best.
Please contact the DWF Recruitment team and tell us what adjustments you need either to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview. We are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
- Case Management
- Information Technology
- Presentation Skills
- visual files
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job