Our client, a leader in the Public sector is recruiting for a Learning & Development Partner vacancy based in Exeter on a temporary basis for three months initially. The working hours for the post are based on a 22.2 hour week. The rate for the position is very competitive dependent upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working with the Senior Management Team the HR Business Team to ensure that strategic priorities are closely aligned to the organisational strategy
* Supporting the business transformation and systems review agendas and meet organisational, team and individual learning priorities
* Using feedback from managers and staff through appraisals, development meetings and discussions develop the annual training programme
* Working with external agencies, to ensure the commissioning of training cost effective and positively contributes to meeting organisational goals
* Developing and managing learning contracts with providers and managing the learning and development budget
* Identifying grants and funding across the organisation that they may be entitled to through continually keeping up to date with developments
* Supporting policies and procedures on, Competency Framework, Appraisal Scheme, Apprenticeship Scheme and E-learning programme
* Continually developing the systems and processes to ensure ease of use, relevance and access for managers and staff
The successful candidate must hold a Learning and Development/Teaching Practitioner qualification and have extensive experience in a specialist Learning & Development role within HR which preferably will have been based in a local government setting.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.