L&D Officer based in Ipswich £25 - £30K
Your new company
As the L&D Officer you will be responsible for the development and delivery of Induction, business as usual IT Training programmes, and training delivery. Along with the project management of the training design and delivery for changes to IT systems.
Your new role
- Delivering and developing Induction programme in line with firm and Learning and Development (L&D) strategy. Liaising with appropriate stakeholders to ensure Inductees needs are established and met.
- Delivering IT Training programmes in both a formal and informal setting.
- Working with appropriate stakeholders to project management L&D's element of changes to IT systems.
- Carrying out Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Designing both formal and informal learning interventions with accompanying materials such as handouts, exercises and trainer notes.
- Contributing to and assisting with quality assurance of electronic learning materials.
- Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs.
- Preparing the learning environment and resources; including setting up IT equipment where appropriate.
- Assisting the Learning and Development Manager in evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes.
- Appropriate record keeping on training delivered to assist the L&D Administrator in ensuring that data is accurate.
- Delivering training programmes at other offices in the region.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have a recognised training qualification (e.g. CIPD/TAP). Have experience as an IT Trainer, ideally gained within a professional services environment and a proven track record in successful design and delivery of training courses. Strong coaching and training delivery skills are essential along with a strong understanding of Learning & Development and the Training Cycle Interpersonal effectiveness.
What you'll get in return
Benefits include: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension (matched) contribution of up to 5% with Scottish Widows Agile Working Policy (IT provision - laptop/mobile phone), Life Assurance / Health Insurance, Child Care Voucher (or equivalent), Staff profile share, Gym membership contribution, Paid CSR day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'