Would you like to work for an employer of choice? Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding global company? If so, read on, as we are opening a brand new office in Telford and looking for an experienced L&D Officer to join our team.
The role of the L&D Officer is to provide training expertise, design and delivery for every aspect of induction and ongoing training needs.
We are looking for a confident L&D professional with excellent presentation and facilitation skills, good training design capability, strong communication skills and strong listening and coaching skills. You will have a customer focused approach and thrive in a busy, fast paced environment where you will need to work to tight deadlines and deliver results under pressure.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Effective delivery of agreed training solutions to support the operational and project training plans.
- Design high quality training materials using leading edge adult learning techniques, which meet individual and business needs.
- Effective evaluation of training programmes to provide evidence of a return on investment and make recommendations for improvements.
- Check and maintain training materials to ensure all information is up to date, accurate and reflective of the current business requirements.
- Work with the HR & Training Administrator to ensure all training is recorded accurately and appropriate Management Information is produced for effective analysis.
- Undertake personal development activities of their own to ensure functional, business and industry knowledge is both in-depth and up-to-date.
- Promote the benefits of ongoing learning and development and the tools L&D have to support this in order to build a learning culture.
We are offering a competitive salary plus benefits, and it is a really exciting time to be joining us as we open our new office in Telford. This is a great opportunity not to be missed so if interested please apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 /year
- Communication Skills
- Training Coaching
- Training Delivery
- Training Programme Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job