Learning & Development Manager
We are looking for a Learning & Development Manager for a leading and well-loved national food business.
The L&D Manager will focus on:
- Developing the learning culture for the business
- Raising the company L&D profile across the organisation
- Lead and drive the L&D function and be the first line of contact for all L&D related matters
- Promote L&D, both on and off the job, and for all levels within the business units and Corporate Office
- Identify, plan, design and deliver programmes and initiatives, in line with the business objectives
- Build strong relationships throughout the organisation, creating an inspiring and fun learning environment which drives performance in our businesses
With previous experience in a similar role, you will be able to develop, communicate and implement an effective L&D strategy and associated plans that support company strategies and values, enabling the vision to grow and develop the business.
Operating at senior level already, you will be familiar with a variety of leadership and management development interventions that show understanding of learning, design, procurement and delivery, together with management and evaluation of learning and development programmes.
You will also have a fundamental understanding of the impact of organisational culture on engagement and performance and significant experience in influencing cultural change.
Press apply and send us your CV or email
Please do feel free to include some information regarding salary expectations, your reason for looking and your preference regarding a new role and the ideal business!
“We are recruiting for this role through COVID-19 and our client is currently interviewing for this role”
“Our clients use as we are specialist recruiters within our sectors, if you are thinking of applying for this role then please only do so if you have relevant sector experience. We are receiving a high number of applications and unfortunately cannot respond to everyone – especially those with no relevant experience”
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'