My client is a large and complex NHS Healthcare Trust. They are currently strengthening their Organisational Development and Learning and Development resources.
They are looking for an exceptional Learning and Development professional to join them on a 3-month basis. This is a broad role supporting the Head of Learning and Development and the rest of the team.
- Facilitation and delivery of training
- Involvement in the design of new and existing courses
- Take a lead with induction training
- Support a range of projects and programmes, including change management and a PAN organisation diversity project
- Support the organisation with a range of assessment centres
- Talent Management
- Successful track record of delivery in a similar role
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to work individually and collaboratively with the team
- Good written and oral skills
- Be able to prioritise workload appropriately
Please get in touch for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job