My London-based client, a leading international boutique law firm, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and forward-thinking L&D Manager to join an existing team of four L&D professionals. This role is ideal for someone currently at the senior adviser or junior manager level, looking to take the next step in their career.
Working in collaboration with key stakeholders across the Firm, the L&D Manager will be responsible for driving and delivering the full spectrum of L&D activities at both an operational and strategic level.
The key duties will include:
- Creatively designing and implementing training across all levels of the Firm, including fee earning and business and legal operations.
- Reviewing existing training solutions in line with changing business needs, to ensure all programmes are current and relevant.
- Delivering training and providing coaching and mentoring for all employees across the Firm, ensuring people have the opportunity to fulfil their full potential.
- Identifying training needs and implementing innovative training solutions, including one-to-one bespoke development support, beyond the traditional classroom environment.
- Assisting in the creation of all supporting learning materials, including offline and online material, presentations and training sessions.
- Building and growing the newly implemented Learning Management System (LMS).
With demonstrable strong L&D experience within a professional services environment, you will have excellent presentation skills and the ability to connect and build relationships with people at all levels. It is important you have strong influencing skills but are also able to positively embrace change and consider the unique training and development needs of the Firm’s employees. With this in mind, you will have proven experience in using a creative approach to training delivery and design. The L&D Manager will be responsible for managing junior members of the L&D team, providing guidance and support as required. You will be confident in representing the L&D function to the wider business, being personable and remaining calm under pressure.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you