Job Title: Learning & Development Manager
Contract: 12 month FTC
Harper Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Manager for our respected client based in Nottingham.
Reporting to the Chief Executive and Group HR Director you will be a key player in the companies strategic plans for growth.
The Learning and Development Manager will lead the training and development function. You will be responsible for identifying, designing and delivering training materials to enhance the team's skills.
- Provide specialist L&D expertise and advice to assist the continuing growth of the business, to the Chief Executive, Group HR Director, Directors, Senior Managers and work colleagues
- Work with the Talent Recruitment team to create and launch a positive new joiner experience and on boarding process
- Design, develop and deliver training and coaching using creative techniques
- Provide effective coaching to managers to promote positive first stage people management
- Using classroom training, e-learning and one-to-one training sessions
- Researching and identifying any training requirements throughout the business
- Develop and maintain competency and behaviour frameworks
- Responsible for keeping up to date with Keep up to date with changes across the business and be prepared for these from a learning & development perspective ensuring that training courses and delivery is continually aligned to the business
- Market research and trend analysis
- Proven experience designing, delivering and evaluations of L&D activities
- Ability to lead on strategy design and drive organisational behaviours
- A passion for using the most effective training delivery
- Recognised qualification within in L&D
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Able to work in a fast paced and deadline orientated work environment
The role comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, if you feel you meet all the necessary requirements please submit your CV to Rebecca today.
- "Learning" "development" "Training" "HR"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job