An expanding corporate business now seeking an experienced individual who can lead the delivery across the business. Responsible for the day-to-day management of the team.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
The position will pay £50k per annum plus benefits.
The main duties are to:
- Lead the delivery of learning and development across the business
- Be responsible and manager L&D specialists, coordinators and administrators
- Contribute to the growth of the nationwide strategy
- Develop a training needs analysis
- Identify L&D needs
- Develop leadership and engagement programmes
- Manage contracts with external trainers
- Build and maintain effective working relationships
- Assist with the budget
- Providing regular updates based on analysis
- Regularly update the range of learning and development activity
- Oversee the development and management of training resources
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful you will:
- Hold a relevant qualification e.g. in learning and development or organisational development
- Have experience of designing, delivering and evaluations development activities
- Have experience managing people and teams
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.