My client, a US law firm experiencing a continued period of growth, are now seeking to hire an L&D Manager, which is a newly created position.
The Learning & Development strategy is constantly evolving and there are some exciting projects to be developed and executed in the coming year which the L&D Manager will support and help to launch.
- Business Support Training - work with US & HR to identify, implement and deliver effective L&D solutions
- Trainee Training - improve and enhance the current Trainee offering and provide critical evaluation
- Associate Training - design & deliver a programme of skills training to support the career development framework and undertake TNA
- Legal Training, London - ensure
- Budget management
- eLearning- source and develop engaging eLearning offering
- Degree or equivalent L&D qualification
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of face-to-face training.
- Previous law firm experience is preferable.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal clients
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency where appropriate.
- Ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Coaching and psychometric qualifications and experience desirable.
- Ability to think through situations and recommend improvements/solutions.
- Well-developed project management skills.
For full details please contact Nikki Bjurenvall ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'