Learning & Development Manager - Stevenage - £26,000 to £28,000 p.a
Job Title: Learning & Development Manager
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 p.a
Contract: 12 months FTC
We are recruiting for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join a large corporate organisation in the Heart of Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The successful applicant must have previous experience of Design & Delivery, as well as co-ordinating Training Programmes for all individuals.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that procedures & practices are consistent with the current regulatory framework, advising & providing training as and when required.
- To ensure an appropriate level of case study material for all training of registration volunteers, to ensure the material meets Equality & Diversity, Bribery & data protection requirements and that learning is consistent with both procedures and guidance.
- To identify appropriate contacts & other sources of information to develop and maintain knowledge of legislation, guidance & best practice at all times.
- To provide support in the production of content for information sharing and marketing collateral for campaigns to promote Professional Services.
- To develop & maintain departmental training plans to ensure continuous learning & development to all personnel, refreshing training in times of need.
- Provide support for induction training of new team members
- To work with Professional Managers and IT Support Services to support the development of content for the organisations website.
- To work in partnership with internal & external stakeholders - to contribute to the management of departmental budget
- To undertake any other duties & projects at the request of Management, prioritising workload to ensure all is completed in a timely and proficient manner
- To comply with data protection legislation & act responsibly on matters of data disclosure at all times
Personal Attributes Required:
- Graduate (or equivalent), with demonstrable relevant work experience
- Previous Training experience, within the Learning & Development sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Email & database experience
- Willingness to travel within the UK as and when needed
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.