Learning & Development Manager (Flexible working)
Our client, a highly regarded insurance organisation based in Milton Keynes, is currently looking for a Learning & Development Manager.
The successful candidate will need to be a positive, proactive individual who can manage a team and form part of the organisation's digital transformation process.
- To manage the Learning and Development function to create organisational effectiveness, ensuring employees have the skills and knowledge required to be effective in their roles and to be prepared for the future needs of the organisation.
- To contribute to devising and the delivery of the HR strategy.
- To present a digital approach to the provision of learning and development services and products.
- Management and on-going development of the Learning and Development team and Claims Trainees.
- Accountable for delivery and successful completion of the annual learning needs analysis process which identifies all business learning requirements.
- Develop and implement the annual learning and development plan to improve the skills of all employees.
- Ensure effective delivery of learning and development programmes supporting the induction of new employees and the inducting new managers
- Oversee and manage the learning and development budget.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working at a senior level within learning and development, including experience of managing a team.
- Experience of digital learning and development solutions.
- Experience of working within the insurance industry is preferred.
- Candidates must already have or be prepared to study for the MCIPD qualification and a relevant coaching qualification.
- Training Programme
- Blended Learning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job