Howett Thorpe is pleased to be partnering with this very exciting, cutting edge and market challenging business, to secure a very creative Learning & Development Superstar who can create unique quality learning solutions that will enable the employees to thrive and excel in their duties and really drive this ambitious business forward.
Learning & Development Lead - About The Role
The L&D lead will ensure the right development activities are readily available to allow each individual to grow their skills and knowledge to deliver results. This is a key, standalone hire for the client, visible across both it's London and West Sussex offices and presents to opportunity for a talented, inventive & technically creative Learning & Development professional to take a blank canvass and really dazzle the business with their learning solutions.
While employing circa 90 staff, the business is still in start up mode and and is dedicated to creating and providing an environment for it's staff to thrive in. It is an exciting buzzing environment, full of ideas and the successful candidate will need to embrace this approach fully to deliver the required service.
As the Learning & Development Lead you will:
- Develop creative learning solutions across the business to enable individuals to become masters of their own destiny
- Work with managers to carry out training needs analysis to develop skills, knowledge and behaviours
- Interpret business needs into compelling high impact blended learning experiences that make a difference
- Create the right conditions for colleagues to feel a personal commitment to our organisational objectives and behaviours but equally important to also enjoy a sense of personal achievement and wellbeing
- Own and manage the implementation of the online learning platform FUSE
- Manage and develop content to create a value add learning resource for colleagues
- Create or commission L&D solutions, events and resources within budget utilising a variety of methodologies
- Develop management skill sets resulting in knowledge savvy individuals who nurture colleagues to understand their unique brilliance and stretch themselves
- Develop robust evaluation processes to demonstrate R.O.I.
- Support the Head of People to produce a costed company-wide development plan
- Implement and manage key projects; Performance Development Framework, Customer Support Career Progression Framework, Compliance Training, Onboarding, Buddy Programme
The successful Learning & Development Lead will be:
- An innovative thinker who has successfully designed and delivered pioneering e-learning solutions to a variety of audiences
- Previous experience of implementing a learning management system.
- Strong diagnostic, problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starting attitude and organisational skills to work autonomously, in line with our empowered working culture
- Proven experience in developing and implementing talent development frameworks targeted at organic growth in a start-up environment
- Experience in providing solutions to develop technical talent in soft skills in an agile environment
- Expert in the design and development of training solutions using a variety of methods and media to engage all colleagues.
- Experience of building relationships with a variety of internal customers at different levels and working effectively as a team member
- Confident and resilient, with a can-do outlook that is maintained when under pressure.
- Educated to degree or equivalent. Preferably CIPD qualified or significant experience in developing learning solutions
- Can challenge the status quo in a helpful and constructive way to deliver results
- Experience of managing multiple requirements in a fast-paced services environment
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
Apply today for immediate consideration
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'