The Learning & Development Director will be responsible for building an operational support function to meet the companies learning, development and resourcing requirements. You will closely with Senior Leadership and have a high degree of autonomy.
This is a senior position that will suit an experienced, entrepreneurial and ambitious professional that is excited to join a growing company that really wants to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- At least 8 years' relevant professional experience, and at least 3 years' leadership experience within a L&D and/or resourcing capacity
- Experience of working in a management consulting environment with knowledge of consultancy-based L&D and resourcing requirements
- Experience developing and implementing standards & processes
- Experience of recruiting, motivating, managing and developing a team
- Experience analysing company performance and providing solutions to company issues
- Execute a Learning & Development plan while implementing a variety of L&D methods and opportunities.
- Conduct L&D gap analysis and implement individualised learning pathways.
- Ensure all team members are aware of all learning and development opportunities - instil a culture of L&D.
- Collaborate with business functions to define and design the L&D programmes.
- Execute and implement the resourcing process while ensuring high utilisation across teams.
- Exciting and growing organisation looking to make a difference to the world by bringing transformative medicines to the market.
- Excellent organisational culture with a fun and dynamic approach.
- Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'