Learning & Development Coordinator
Learning & Development Coordinator
14 Week Contract (Initial)
Pontoon is an employment consultancy. We put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone's chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them thrive.
We are happy to be recruiting for one of our high-profile automotive clients. They are currently looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join them for an initial 14 week contract, however there is a likelihood for extension.
- Responsible for the development, ownership and daily operations of the Learning Management System SuccessFactors module.
- Responsible for organising, coordinating, monitoring and reporting Talent, Development and Engagement events and activities for colleagues at all levels & from all Function
- Responsible for producing accurate, timely reporting for key Learning metrics, applying effective data analysis skills to impact decision making and manage SuccessFactors & SAP systems and data.
Learning Management System:
- Primary liaison between Business Process Owner & System Administrator; advocate of system capability
- Plans for & manages detailed configuration needs for their module working with System Administrator to implement
- Defines, measures, analyses, improves & controls KPI's for their module
- Stays abreast of current & future system enhancements, release schedules & tests any changes
- Advocate of process improvement & new SF technology, e.g. chatbots
- Alerts System Administrator to functionality issues
- Adheres to and supports agreed change request and issue resolution processes
Learning Portfolio Scheduling & Operational Management:
- Work effectively alongside team to determine plans for development events and programmes
- Independently manage external consultants throughout the event process i.e., planning, preparation, delivery and follow up
- Proactively update content of learning and development catalogue
- Monitor and manage event wait lists, completion of pre-course work, course cancellations and all colleague queries in relation to events
- Promote events to colleagues using appropriate internal communication mechanisms
- Ensure feedback data is analysed, translated into actions and reported effectively
Reporting & Financial Tracking:
- Produce regular Academy reports utilising SuccessFactors, SAP and other relevant data sources to monitor & track all user activity
- Apply appropriate data analysis skills to produce accurate, impactful reporting that support decision making and make recommendations to target interventions and improve quality
- Identify issues with either data quality or non-achievement of specified reporting targets and escalate accordingly
- Raise purchase orders, monitor and report spend against POs and approve invoices for the team#
- Identify issues or risks to budget phasing and co-ordinate any re-forecasting activities
Skills & Knowledge:
- A self-starter with ability to prioritise workload and work independently as well as part of a team with excellent communication skills; ideally experience of co-ordinating Learning and Development activities
- Technical of SuccessFactors LMS and SAP (technical level) understanding
- Practitioner data analysis (excel) - data manipulation (with Vlookups etc), data reporting experience, insight-driven approach, also conversant in all Microsoft Office
- Process mapping knowledge and experience
This is a hybrid working role, with a requirement to work from the clients Crewe office at least 2-3 days per week.
Standard working hours with some flex where required.
If you feel that this is a role that would suit you then please apply today.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Pontoon Solutions are an equal opportunities company
- Learning & Development Coordinator
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'