Job Reference ID: LEE/000/050390
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Weekly Hours: Perm
An opportunity has arisen for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join the largest independent provider of residential and nursing care homes in the UK. The role is a permanent position
The role of the Learning & Development Coordinator is to support the delivery and administration of an effective Learning Management System and to produce accurate and comprehensive data reports that monitor the uptake and effectiveness of our digital and blended training programmes.
Four Seasons Health Care specialises in the provision of safe, professional and highly- trained colleagues who deliver high-quality care for our residents. The Learning and Development team is proud to offer continuing professional development in areas such as dementia, palliative, intermediate and clinical care.
It is vital that colleagues can access our bespoke Learning Management System 24 hours a day to find digital resources, blended learning programmes and booking information for regional events. We also provide extensive data and statistical information to our regulators and commissioning bodies; senior, central and operational management teams and our own in-house highly-specialised trainers.
The role of the Learning and Development Coordinator is to support the delivery and administration of an effective Learning Management System and to produce accurate and comprehensive data reports that monitor the uptake and effectiveness of our digital and blended training programmes.Job Requirements
Other key responsibilities are:
- To manage and resolve service desk enquiries
- To manage and co-ordinate internal and external training events across the UK
- To work with professional qualifications providers to pipeline new learners through the FSHC Academy
- To complete submissions for the National Minimum Data Set for Social Care (NMDS-SC)
- To work alongside the government’s National Apprenticeship Service
- To provide information and training on LMS use
- To maintain specific data reports for internal and external stakeholders
Key Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent IT skills, including detailed knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent project-planning, time- management and organisational skills
- A forensic eye for statistical accuracy with strong problem-solving skills
- Numerate and literate, with ability to present complex information in a logical manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and supportive of all colleagues across the business
Please apply below to be considered for the role of Learning and Development Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'