Learning & Development Coordinator / Learning Experience Producer
A Learning & Development Coordinator / Learning Experience Producer is needed to join an award winning change agency based in superb offices in Shoreditch. Expect to play a key role producing revolutionary 21st century learning experiences and programmes for global brands.
Boasting global clients across 33 countries such as Adidas, Sony Music, ASOS & BBC (to name a few), multiple industry awards and a passionate team of game changers, this innovative agency are delivering ground-breaking work across creative leadership, creative learning and creative collaboration. They are now seeking a super passionate Learning & Development Coordinator / Learning Experience Producer to join their talented team.
Joining as the Learning & Development Coordinator / Learning Experience Producer you will work closely with experienced learning programme designers, facilitators and coaches to ensure an exceptional learning experience is delivered to clients. On a day-to-day basis expect to be the first point of contact for specific learning programmes, projects and clients, co-create learning production plans, schedules and timelines, manage resource availability (internal teams, clients & 3rd parties), coordinate events / learning workshops, schedule meetings, host online learning sessions and anything else necessary to deliver outstanding learning programmes.
To qualify… You should be a Learning & Development Coordinator / Learning Experience Producer / L&D Coordinator / Learning & Development Business Partner / L&D Specialist / L&D Manager / Learning Experience Project Manager / Learning & Development Graduate or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Exceptional experience in learning programme production and coordination across the production spectrum of designing, developing, delivering and evaluating;
- Experience of coordinating learning programme design, production and delivery within a global business or for corporate clients;
- You are a creative problem solver who is passionate about learning and driven to help others learn and grow;
- You are exceptionally organised and comfortable with prioritisation and multitasking across multiple learning programmes to develop detailed production plans;
- Experience of managing and coordinating events;
- The ability to co-ordinate teams, resource planning and project management;
- Experience or exposure to Cloud Based Learning Management Systems, E-Learning / digital learning platforms and tech;
- You are passionate about creating and bringing to life learning experiences;
- You are creative with the ability to think out of the box, generate fresh ideas and deliver solutions;
- You are a glass half full kind of person who is proactive, self-motivated and wants to make a positive contribution to the world.
This is a unique opportunity for a Learning & Development Coordinator / Learning Experience Producer to further their career within a growing, dynamic, exciting business offering a fantastic working environment, training and development.
- Learning and Development
- Learning and Development Advisor
- Learning & Development Manager