You'll need to be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks, and possess analytical skills. An interest/experience in the finance or technology industries would be great to see. You'll be able to work independently and you will need to be extremely well organised, detail oriented, and have a positive disposition.
They sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest super sell side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - they're an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. They provide their users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Terminal subscribers.
The Financial Products Knowledge Group is responsible for building and delivering thoughtful training programs that support the execution of the Company's strategy across the business.
The successful candidate for the Learning & Development Coordinator position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Coordinate training engagement plans
- Manage training rosters
- Training material distribution
- Manage pre-training process operations with event planner
- Create and maintain consistency of internal offerings in the LMS
- Build strong expertise with Cornerstone and other learning software
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships
- Maintaining global training calendar
- Booking and manage training room requests
- Reviewing reports on training activity
- Take frequent ad-hoc requests that occur which require flexibility, speed and a 'get-it-done' attitude
- Build strong relationships with various members of the team and other departments
The successful candidate for the Learning & Development Coordinator position should have:
- Recent and proven experience in a similar Learning & Development capacity within Financial Services
- A strong academic record including a degree
- Experience using Cornerstone (LMS) would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
Competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits