Learning and Development Coordinator
We are seeking a Learning & Development Co-ordinator to join our Learning Development team based in London. You will be responsible for supporting a number of core L & D initiatives and activities for our UK and global client group working closely with the wider team to help coordinate the learning agenda to support the development aspirations of JLT colleagues. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to expand their skills within a broad and fast paced role.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver. JLT has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by the JLT International Network enabling us to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
- Central management, liaison and coordination of JLT's learning management system (LMS)
- Coordinate and manage the configuration and operation of the online annual regulatory training programme
- Support global regions with creating e-content that will be hosted and on the Learning Management System
- Supporting the Regulatory, Technical and Professional Qualifications Manager with projects and coordination required
- Own the relevant pages of the team's intranet content on our internal Global Talent & Development site
- Experience of working within a Learning and Development function
- Familiar with working with and operating a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience of creating e-content for e-learning
- Proactive in identifying next steps and ways to improve
- Independent and able to make decisions showing thought processes
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.