Learning & Development Consultant
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is looking for an experienced Learning & Development expert to join our vibrant team. This is an opportunity to develop an exciting career in a thriving business which is successful, expanding, yet maintains a family environment.
• Liaise with departmental heads, team managers and other stake holders as required
• Provide full support to the management structure
• Conduct Training Needs Analysis at Individual, team and department level as required
• Support off site initiatives as required
• Encourage engagement of learning and development activities across the organisation
• Continually develop industry knowledge in line with market and customer requirements
• Co-ordinate with colleagues and business partners to support delegates in meeting their objectives
• Deliver induction and post induction courses
• Take responsibility for creation and maintenance of induction materials
• Provide accurate analysis of delegate performance via metrics and observations
• Maintain the L&D post induction schedule
• Design, and deliver learning solutions (classroom and E Learning)
• Provide 1-2-1 desk-coaching sessions
• Provide objective and accurate feedback to managers and recruitment consultants
• Listen and critique telephone calls for technique and accuracy
• Provide insight into individual performance
• Contribute to business projects, and support the achievement of the project objectives as required
• Continually innovate L&D solutions and develop own knowledge and skills in line with personal and departmental objectives
• To ensure that policies, procedure and reporting systems are adhered to
• You have extensive sales, customer service, or sales training experience
• You have recent experience in design and delivery of training and development solutions
• You will be able to give examples of coaching ideally in a team environment
• You will be able to evidence your presentation skills/public speaking, and your ability to influence and engage in a group environment
• You are passionate about learning and take an interest in industry wide news, developments and market changes
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then please apply now.
Please note that vacancies may sometimes be withdrawn prior to the closing date if we receive a large number of quality applications. If you are interested in this role we would advise applying immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within five working days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities. If our consultants feel your CV is relevant to another position we have available we will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'