Up to £32,000 (Dependant on experience)
Manchester City Centre Based – Close to Victoria Train Station
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Learning & Development Consultant to join our multi-award winning team within our Manchester office. In this role, you will liaise and engage with key stakeholders enabling them to implement new ways of working and becoming high performing so we can deliver the best possible services to our clients.
You will need to be self-sufficient, able to design and facilitate interesting development activities at individual, team and service level, using assessment tools and approaches to create a lasting positive impact. We will expect you to bring strong project management skills, passion and drive to strengthen teams' performance and a highly collaborative working style.
Main Duties will include:
- Identifying training and development needs and create training plans on an ongoing basis.
- Design, develop and deliver training sessions across the Peninsula group.
- Administration and support of Graduate and Apprenticeship schemes.
- Provide relevant L&D metrics data to the Management Team for review and analysis.
- Experience in designing and delivering learning & development solutions
- Highly engaging facilitator
- Ability to work in partnership with business colleagues to design and deliver blended learning solutions
- The ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders up to Director Level.
- Innovative and positive.
- Professional approach at all times.
- A desire to progress in L&D and enhance departmental knowledge.
If you are looking for the next step in your career apply now.
Peninsula are the leading provider of Employment Law and Health & Safety services in the UK. Peninsula have been
established since 1983, and have over 30,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. Peninsula employs over 1000 people across the UK, Ireland and Australia and Canada.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job