We are currently recruiting for a brand new opportunity for a Learning & Development Consultant to join one of our successful clients in the Cambridgeshire area. This role will be joining a dedicated and passionate group of people within a creative and entrepreneurial culture.
Our client is an independent global consultancy who provides life sciences, biotech and healthcare companies with deep market and industry experience and an end-to-end market access solution.
Ideal Candidate description:
The successful candidate for this role will need to have either a Science or a Business degree and have experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry in a similar role.
The main key competencies for this role are as follows:
- A familiarity with organisational design, capability assessment and mapping, competency frameworks, capability/career development and engagement/change
- Interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Good presentational skills; ability to deliver with clarity and confidence.
- Ability to motivate others to ensure the successful delivery of projects to time and budget
- Good computer literacy; ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Project).
- Willingness to continue learning and progress to more senior roles within the Practice
Job description and key responsibilities:
- Help Principal/Senior Consultants in the practice deliver multiple work programmes within the area of strategic organisational design and capability development using expert project management skills.
- Act as a key point of contact for the clients on a day to day basis
- Provide support for the Project Lead as required, including program and proposal development and budget reporting
- Be an advocate for the Organisational Development Practice internally and externally
- Explain/present our clients on the overall purpose and capabilities to potential and existing clients where appropriate
For more information on this role please contact either Claire Neve or Clare Wilcocks at The One Group or press the apply button below!!
The ONE Group description
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job