Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a multi award winning mortgage broker and strategic business partner network with their head office based in Derby.
Working across the MAB network to support the L&D penetration, you will be pivotal in ensuring the adviser knowledge base is the best it can be. You will be responsible for Company wide learning and development to promote sales and compliance within the mortgage and protection environment. Key activities include training need analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of training for advisers, managers and business partners.
- Responsible for design and delivery of Induction programmes to ensure required skills in place for new advisers.
- Work with Sales & Compliance to ensure that sales force adhere to T&C regime
- Design and develop effective training programmes to meet the needs of the business, co-ordinating and delivering programmes, ensuring effective evaluation is conducted.
- Identify company wide training needs, research and agree interventions, design, deliver and evaluate programmes and sessions and measure success against business needs.
- Create and maintain close working relationships with internal departments and external business partners
- Diary management and arranging meetings to support each project.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Ensure knowledge and understanding in areas of compliance and regulation is maintained as required - for example: Complaints Handling, Money Laundering Prevention, Data Protection, Breaches, and Financial Promotions. Ensure training and testing in all areas of compliance and regulation is completed as required.
- Improvement in individual and team performance as evidenced through effective evaluation.
- Ensure that appropriate training is delivered within timescales agreed.
- Evaluation of training interventions is measured including increase in business & sales
- Gather and analyse post-course feedback
- Deputise for other members of staff as required by the business and complete any other tasks as directed by reporting line.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the MAB network to deliver courses & induction programmes.
- CeMAP and/or FPC qualified
- An excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships within the MAB distribution including key Senior stakeholders and Third-Party Supplier contacts.
- Appreciation of different learning styles and their impact on design, including e-learning
- Ability to influence and motivate others, demonstrating professional integrity at all times
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment working towards tight deadlines.
- Previous training and Coaching experience gained within a training function, preferentially within financial services
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
If you would like to further your career as a L&D Consultant, please apply online. This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract covering Maternity Leave.
In return, we offer a great working environment with a competitive salary, an initial 25 days’ holiday and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programmes.
- Communication Skills
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- L&D Strategy
- Self motivated
- CeMAP or FPC
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'