Learning & Development Coach
CIPD Qualified (level 5 min) and/or previous experience of working with Apprentices.
30k -40k + bens DOE
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s highest potential and most entrepreneurial education and training companies at a turning point in the industry.
Our client is a leading provider of digital skills in the UK, they’ve spent 5 years building a business that delivers truly amazing Digital, IT and Technology apprenticeships. They work with some of the most impressive companies in the world, as well as some of the most inspiring and exciting young people in the UK.
They are looking for Learning Development Coaches with a passion for teaching, coaching and assessing people of all ages to complete apprenticeship qualifications and develop their skills in a variety of dynamic digital roles.
They currently hiring Learning and Development Coaches / Apprentice Advisors across their HR, IT, Digital/Creative and Accounting teams.
You will be guiding apprentices to plan their activities, develop their skills in the workplace and support them to complete their qualifications through a mix of coaching, industry guidance, workplace visits and liaison activities.
They are looking for Learning Development Coaches with a passion for coaching and mentoring candidates to complete apprenticeship qualifications and develop their skills in a variety of sector specific roles.
The Apprentice Coach role includes the following responsibilities:
• Providing effective, varied and frequent interactions thus ensuring that apprentices achieve their maximum potential throughout the training programme.
• Liaising and communicating with the apprenticeship employers/line managers to ensure they are fully aware of apprentice’s progress and aware how to support them to meet key milestones.
• Map and advise on work completed against the Standard
• Assist the apprentice with applying knowledge in the workplace
• Advise the apprentice and employer to ensure the programme remains on track and any concerns are addressed
• Guide the apprentice to select evidence for their Summative Portfolio
• Support the apprentice through the Synoptic Project
• Support the apprentice and employer with the feedback within the Reflective Journal
• Confirm readiness for endpoint assessment.
Learning & Development Coaches do in class training and onsite mentoring, not everyone does both sides but ideally candidates who can do both would be ideal, but it isn’t a deal breaker if you only do mentoring.
It is important that there is a balance of industry experience and also industry specific qualifications to your respective fields.
(The progression from LDC is to then become an IQA who would assess assessors.)
IT - L3 Infrastructure Technician and L4 Network engineer
(Vendor Qualification needed too - COMPLIA, A+, N+, CCNA, CISCO
Data analyst - experience in SQL, ACCESS, Excel Expert too
Software tester/developer - Experience and knowledge of languages: HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVA, PHP, C#, C+, C++ etc.
Digital marketing/developer - Marketing knowledge, photoshop, Adobe, wordpress, Adwords, analytics + some experience with SEO email, mailchimp/ general social media experience
HR - CIPD L5 minimum
Finance - ACCA, AAT
Management - CMi minimum ideally of L5 but would accept L3 or L4 if you have great work experience on your CV
Ready for the challenge? Then contact Alan at Factus Recruitment in the strictest of confidence.