**Nobul managers all recrutiment on behalf of Spotlight, the UK's Leading Casting platform **
We have been the world's leading casting resource for 90 years. Our software has been used to cast Star Wars, James Bond, Homeland, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Black Mirror, Downton Abbey, and quite literally thousands of plays, commercials, music videos and shows. If casting directors are looking for leads for their latest Hollywood blockbuster, a chorus line for a West End revival, or mum & dad for an upcoming McDonald's commercial, they look in Spotlight. Since our first website launched in 1997, we have delivered innovative applications that have revolutionised the casting industry from our offices, the home of casting, in the heart of central London.
A brand-new position has arisen for a Learning & Development co-ordinator to join the Spotlight team. We are looking for a creative individual that can help support the creation and on-going development of a learning and development platform that will benefit all members of staff across all the diverse teams here at Spotlight. You will also be tasked with owning the execution of the HR communications strategy to ensure all Spotlighters stay informed about HR and remain engaged with our vision.
Sitting in the HR function you will also work closely with the HR team to support day to day operations with a focus of onboarding new employees.
This is a varied role that will suit a variety of backgrounds, we are looking for someone that;
- is creative, whether creative writing or marketing; we are looking for someone that can turn the mundane into exciting
- ideally has experience with editing and designing the front-end of digital platforms
- has above competent skills with office, or similar, applications
- passionate and professional
- is results focused; you will excel both in spearheading your own projects and working in collaboration across multiple teams
- Creative Writing
- Internal Communications
- Learning and development