This FTSE-listed Engineering Services organisation are seeking the next L&D Business Partner to join their high performing HR funtion.
They are a key strategic partner to the MOD and the Royal Navy. This business ensures that the UK Royal Navy goes to sea safely by supporting them in Devonport and around the world, delivering complex ship and submarine sustainment programmes and applying their core strengths of technology and expertise to sustain critical and complex assets to help maintain national security.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential in supporting a complex network of stakeholders (both internal and corporately) that, with their involvement can make their future learning solutions both 'fit for purpose’ and future ready.
Ultimately, you will help the company succeed by training and developing its people in both technical and behavioural competence.
Your role will include creating and executing learning strategies, plans and solutions. Evaluating individual and organizational development needs. Implementing various learning methods companywide using the 70-20-10 model (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training). Designing and delivering e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings. Assessing the success of development plans and helping employees make the most of learning opportunities. Tracking budgets and negotiating contracts.
You’ll need proven experience as an L&D Business Partner or Manager, Training Manager or similar and be a self-starter and motivator
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods & technologies
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees, key stakeholders (including Trade Unions) and vendors
What else do I need to know?
- You should hold or have the ability to obtain SC clearance
- There is an element of UK travel involved in the role, but the business is happy to support flexible working
- Based in Central Plymouth
- Succession Planning
- Learning Management Systems
- Talent Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'