Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working exclusively with London’s largest College group - Capital City College Group (CCCG), for the recruitment of a number of key HR roles.
Based across Central & North London, these positions will play an integral part in the future of the College Group and give the successful individuals a platform to further their HR career, as well as adding great value to the staff and students alike.
Please see the Job Description below. Once you click 'apply’, you will be redirected to the CCCG microsite with further info about the College Group, including detailed Person Specifications for each role.
Supported by an L&D Coordinator, the L&D Business Partner will successfully deliver an outstanding service to Employees and Management Teams within their designated business areas.
The L&D Business Partner will effectively coach, influence and use their analytical skills to provide clear advice and guidance on all L&D related matters and activities, gaining trust and confidence, in order to effectively influence and support Managers to develop their individual skills and capabilities, enabling them to meet their operational strategic aims and objectives.
The L&D Business Partner will ensure that their approach to the service delivery is consistent, whilst recognising the uniqueness of the individual Colleges and Service areas within the Group. They will be proactive, willing to drive improvements and challenge behaviours, providing a professional L&D consultancy service, i.e. identifying and anticipating development needs and working in partnership with Managers and colleagues within the wider HR Team to provide evidenced based solutions and a collaborative approach.
1. Act as a single point of contact for the Employees and Managers within the designated business areas.
2. Contribute towards the development and implementation of the HR Annual Business Plan, which will feed into the Teams' professional development, performance appraisals, and individual one to ones and team meetings, in alignment with the Group's operational and strategic objectives, vision, mission, and values.
3. Provide an analytic and evidenced based approach to service delivery, committing to a culture of continuous improvement, professional development and partnership working.
4. Provide professional expertise, advice and guidance across a range of L&D related issues and activities, providing high impact, innovative, collaborative and evidenced based solutions.
5. To identify development opportunities to provide advice and guidance, influence and support employees to improve their skills and management capabilities, to enable them to meet their operational and strategic aims.
6. To be mindful as a team, to share best practice and trends in L&D, working practices and styles, collaborating on a variety of projects which will influence stakeholders and ensure that the Group complies with its statutory requirements, challenging behaviours and decisions where required.
7. Build effective relationships with Senior Managers and Executives within the designated business areas, using networking opportunities to increase trust and confidence and raise the profile of the service.
8. Understand and anticipate the desire for change, using an analytical and evidence based approach, interpreting data to support any recommendations, within a framework which supports decision making and action planning, and which includes references to dependencies, risks and options for mitigation.
9. Participate in meeting and initiatives within the designated business areas to improve knowledge and understanding, support requirements, service delivery and partnership working.
10. Provide training and development support and initiatives including networking, shadowing and mentoring opportunities.
11. Collaborating with others to deliver the internal communications strategy, which will include creating innovative ideas and techniques to increase communication, staff motivation, participation and engagement, whether this is through publicising events, creating flyers and announcements, developing newsletters and features, presentations or training events, where understanding your audience, which channels of communication or technology would be best, and getting the key messages across will be vital.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job