An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for 2 Global Ecommerce Learning Business Partners to work at their prestigious facility in London, Leatherhead and Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey. Some agile working will be allowed.
This is a full time temporary role for a period of 3 months but could be extended for the right candidate, working a 36.25 hour week. Some flexibility is required due to different time zones.
This role is paying between £54K and £64K per annum, pro rata. Salary will depend on experience.
Some travel abroad may be required if the successful applicants have the 3 month extended.
This exciting position would suit people who are from a Commercial/Private Sector with Retail and FMCG background. You will have Business Partnering experience in L&D in a fast moving role and are used to adapting quickly to changes in the business. You will be have strong Tech skills and be able to create, and build and edit training videos.
To support the learning agenda for eCommerce globally. To partner closely with market eCommerce teams to understand learning needs of teams and individuals and guide on learning plans for development. To support the community of practise for sharing and learning as a global team. To curate learning generated by teams, both global and in market. To continuously innovate and create learning solutions in partnership with the global team on areas of expertise. To sustain and grow the culture of # I learn every day through the network and ongoing communication.
To design initiatives on behalf of the Learning Team for the eCommerce Function.
To manage the end-to-end design process by partnering with the global SME and market teams to establish the learning needs and together shape the learning solutions either in house or with 3rd party providers.
To advise and coach on how to deliver an effective behaviour change in ecommerce teams and supports them to deliver their commercial goals.
Support team leads and individuals to create learning plans that are both personally meaningful and drive the business
Seen as a collaborator for learning by the global and local market eCommerce teams.
Drives the culture of #I Learn Every Day in communications and learning created
- Learning design and skills development experience
- An understanding of global matrix organisations and how learners can be reached effectively
- Able to project manage and lead change efficiently and effectively
- A strong and self-confident leadership and influencing style, being able to make an immediate impact with stakeholders including senior leaders and service / learning providers
- Ability to inspire confidence in delivery and a strong collaborative mind set
- Strong business awareness, understanding the broader context in which eCommerce has an impact on overall business performance