A top tier US law firm are looking to hire 2 Learning & Development Assistant/Coordinators to join their stunning offices close to St Pauls station. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced L&D assistant/administrator or HR assistant with 1/2 years’ experience in a UK/US law firm. You will assist the HR & training team and coordinate fee-earner/support staff-based training for the London office. This is a 4 month FTC position and they are looking to recruit ASAP so ideal candidates will be immediately available. Salary is being pitched between £30,000 - £40,000, depending on experience.
Other duties will include:
- Sending out appointments for internal training sessions and booking appropriate meeting rooms.
- Assisting with video and audio relating to e-learning.
- Keeping the intranet calendar updated.
- Working with the HR team to coordinate the delivery of the office wellbeing programme.
- Managing the delivery of skills training to the secretaries.
- Provide scheduling and administrative support.
If you match the above requirements, please do not delay in applying, quoting ref: USLS-LD519 - applications are being welcomed ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'