Learning & Development Assistant
• Delivery of day to day learning and development activity including providing advice and guidance to internal customers; administration and co-ordination of internal and external events; liaison with internal and external suppliers and the delivery of a first class internal Learning and Development service.
CNL Qualifications & Experience
• Demonstrable experience in L&D/ HR
• Strong organisational skills
• Computer literate
• Provide day to day advice and guidance to Nuclear managers and colleagues
• Organise individual and group events and activities to meet internal training needs
• Work with internal customers, influencing where necessary
• Identify and propose improvements to internal processes / SLAs
• Maintain accurate training records
• Provide accurate and up-to-date MI/ reports
• Actively participate in Graduate and Apprentice recruitment as instructed
• Work closely with HR/ L&D Team to ensure employee training records are maintained and up-to-date
• Comply with L&D, procurement and finance policy and procedures
• Co-ordinate the end to end training process including all steps in SAP and off system steps
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job