Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis.
Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, building surveying, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 800 specialists throughout 12 offices across the UK and Ireland.
To provide support and assistance to the Learning and Development function in the delivery of targeted and strategic learning interventions to support the UK business.
- Coordinate internal training programmes, e.g., KYC sessions, Induction, media training, etc. Including managing invites, booking rooms, logistics, catering, managing attendance/waitlist lists
- Coordinate external training programmes, including liaising with vendors, tracking and submitting invoices to Finance
- Assist with the management of Colliers University (CU), including responding to general queries, attending calls with CU learning specialist
- Track annual performance appraisals and assist with the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for the business
- Any other task that may reasonably be required
- Assist with the coordination of the graduate programme, including coordinating induction week, mock interviews, APC sessions, submissions of draft & final assessments, rotations, etc.
- Assist with the coordination of the annual internship programme, including telephone interviews
- Track and save all Graduate Quarterly reviews
- Manage the Development page on the Hub, to ensure information is relevant and kept up-to-date
- Track training attendance lists and collate course attended feedback
- Assist with the production of monthly Management Information (MI) and L&D reporting
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure advertising materials/programme information is up to date
- Ensure that own CPD is maintained and advanced whilst in the role, including self-nomination for relevant training programmes, develop own skills for psychometric testing, new ideas for marketing materials and the Hub, etc., for own career development
- Assist with and attend various Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, including women’s network, Changing the Face of Property, coaching/mentoring, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a team player who is able to carry out instructions
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be proactive and flexible attitude to the work load
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products