My client, a global law firm with offices across the UK, Europe and the Middle East, is looking to hire a Learning and Development Advisor to assist the team in ensuring training needs are met across the Firm.
Based in central London, the Learning and Development Advisor will assist in the implementation of the Firm’s new career development programme, managing and assessing promotion applicants and delivering reports on individual candidates performance.
The key duties will include:
- Administering psychometric tests and providing feedback on individuals development with regard to their programme targets
- Following up with attendees post course to ensure learning from courses is applied and objectives are met
- Assisting with the design and delivery of quality legal learning content, providing recommendations on adjustments to training courses as appropriate
- Conducting training needs analysis and providing advice to managers and staff
- Researching appropriate course material and develop new opportunities for inclusion in current programmes
The Learning and Development Advisor will be a consummate L&D professional, having recent law firm experience. Previous design and delivery experience is essential, as is the ability to formulate information and feedback in clear, usable data. Strong communication skills are also key, as the role-holder will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders of all levels. A CIPD or training qualification is highly sought after.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you