Monday - Friday (35 hours) 9am - 5pm
Provide a professional administrative resource ensuring that compliance, health and safety and technical skills training courses are properly administered, monitored and delivered.
- Work with Compliance and HR departments to maintain and update employee training course profiles.
- Manage training calendar with Compliance Trainers and L&D Manager
- Chase up any pre-course work
- Administer training invoices and internal charges where applicable
- Distribute Certificates- Reporting to L&D Manager on any booked courses, cancelled Courses or non-attendance
- Attention to detail as the role will involve lots of written communication to training providers, venues & Senior management.
- Strong IT Skills (Microsoft Office, Powerpoint & Lotus notes in particular)
- The ability to organise & prioritise workload
Interested? Apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job