For over 30 years, Dreams has been passionate about providing the perfect night`s sleep. As the UK`s leading bed specialist, the company is committed to providing the highest standard of expert customer service and advice, and offers an extensive selection of high quality products including mattresses, bed frames, divans, bedroom furniture and soft furnishings, many of which are hand-crafted in the UK at the Dreams Bed Factory in Oldbury, West Midlands.
Founded in 1985, and owned by Sun European Partners since March 2013, Dreams has more than 180 retail stores nationwide and a transactional website . Its head office - known as "Bedquarters" - is located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. We also have our very own distribution network, making sure that our products are delivered to our customers in perfect condition, because your sleep matters.
At Dreams you feel trusted and valued. That`s what makes us different. It`s how we work as One Team.
You will be working within the Bedquarters HR department providing support to the L&D team.
We are seeking a focused and analytical administrator who is organised and methodical in their approach to work.
Providing a range of administrative support for all business areas, you will be a great communicator, with exceptional Microsoft Office experience; particularly with Excel and data manipulation.
- To be the first point of contact for L&D queries
- To liaise with stores and Divisional Managers for planned workshops and courses; inc. room bookings, hotels, delegate attendance etc.
- Analyse L&D data where necessary and provide findings to L&D team
- Manage budgets and review opportunities to make cost savings
- To provide Reception duties as and when required
Required Experience & Skills:
- Have solid experience working within an administrator role, preferably within a HR/ L&D team
- Be confident and competent using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using HR/ Recruitment/ Learning Development systems would be desirable
- Experience of producing reports and manipulating data
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Be organised and be able to manage your time effectively
What we can offer you:
-Discretionary Company Bonus based on Company and Individual performance
-Holiday - 31 days days incl. 8 Bank Holidays
-Onsite free car parking
-Onsite free gym
-Training and development
-A generous staff discount
Dreams is truly a great place to work, where everyone collaborates as a team, and a place where we recognise and celebrate success.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job