*Our client is looking for a Learning & Development Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. - Immediate Start.. Great company to work for!*
Location: Centre Park, Warrington.
Salary: £18,000 for 12 weeks temp then rises to £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience when taken on permanently.
About The Company
A well established accountancy firm that is currently expanding due to success. A company that is passionate about the idea's and input of their employee's and strongly believe in their core values.
About The Job
As the Learning and Development Administrator it will be your responsibility to:
* Create classroom training events
* Schedule training sessions
* Send out invitations to attend the courses
* Capture centre records
* Maintain training groups
* Add new people to courses
* Respond to training queries and resolve issues
* Work with the L&D business partners to ensure that all training activities are appropriately uploaded and communicated within the system
* Provide any support needed to the learning and development team
The ideal candidate will be:
* Hungry to achieve
* A good problem solver
Experience within a similar role is desired!
What you'll get in return
You will receive full company benefits including holiday pay, benefits, pension and staff discounts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Learning & Development
- Training Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job