Learning and Development Administrator/Coordinator
Learning and Development Administrator/Coordinator is needed within our growing L&D team here in Watford. The role is to support the function providing administrative support.
L&D Administrator/Coordinatorresponsibilities include:
- Be the initial point of contact for all L&D enquiries including telephone, face to face and email - responding in a timely manner to all enquiries and distributing to L&D manager where required.
- Administer and collate accurate records and reporting on mandatory training.
- Support the L&D Manager with the implementation of an annual training calendar:,
- Liaise with training providers or internal stakeholders;
- Collate individual learning requests from small improvements;
- Process and manage POs and invoices received;
- Manage meeting / training administration: room bookings, catering, parking, room setup, materials, etc.
- Track and collate employee records, feedback and evaluation on learning initiatives.
- Keep the L&D pages on Confluence (Salmon intranet) creative, up to date and relevant.
- Manage the administrative processes for:,
- Annual and mid-year performance review and system.
- The creation of and reporting on of engagement surveys and initiatives.
- Change management initiatives such as business agility.
- Assist with L&D Projects as and when required.
- Coordinate with the HR Administrator and Officer to support the wider HR team.
- Complete any other ad hoc queries as requested.
Digital learning responsibilities include:
- Digital content development - infographics, videos, pdfs, etc.
- Curating content from online available resources e.g. Ted Talks, YouTube.
- Social and collaborative learning facilitation via social media
- Promoting Salmon learning externally via social media
- Data analytics
This is a busy and diverse role which requires an individual with strong organisational and prioritising skills, a proactive, customer focused approach and an ability to deal with difficult and sensitive issues in a professional and confidential manner.
The bit…. we need you to be really great at:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate excel skills including formulas and pivot tables.
- Highly developed organisational skills and capable of managing multiple priorities/projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be completely confidential and professional.
- Assertive, flexible and adaptable.
- Creative, innovative and continuous improvement mindset.
- A strong team player with the ability and self-discipline to work alone.
If you know some of this even better!
Looking ahead to our L&D vision of creating the same wow factor for internal user experience as we deliver to our clients, with generational changes in how our employees learn, we are looking to grow the digital L&D offering. In an era of increased automation and access to digital tools, these skills are going to be absolutely essential.
- Competent at creating presentations, learning videos, etc.
- A digital native pro and social media savvy.
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships.
Salmon is an award-winning global digital eCommerce consultancy with operations in London, Amsterdam, Beijing, Melbourne and New Delhi. We’re part of the global WPP group and Wunderman Commerce.
Our aim is to define, design and deliver dynamic, high performance, state-of-the-art eCommerce sites for the world’s leading brands. We work for some of the best…Audi UK, Habitat, Sainsburys’, Selfridges, Ted Baker and many more.
Our Salmon DNA is what pulls us all together. We want to make our client happy. Our reputation is based on having the best people in the business, who are honest and straight talking and really want to understand not just our clients but their customers. We are passionate about the innovative approach we take in everything we do and we are proud of what our teams achieve. We show respect for all and trust and empower our people and we won’t settle for second best!
As our business grows, so we need to find new people who share our values, work ethic and DNA. We especially want to encourage more Women to join us and take a key role in shaping and moulding some of the best eCommerce sites in the world.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job