Becoming a Learning Design Lead with Knowledgepool:
As a Learning Design Lead, you will lead and manage a team of learning designers in designing outstanding learner experiences in line with our client's needs and strategic objectives. You will also be hands on and work in partnership with other parts of Capita Learning, associates and vendors to develop cutting edge learning solutions that are innovative and fit for purpose. This is a twelve months fixed term contract.
What you will do:
- Provide direction, support and development in delivering performance excellence to a team of learning designers and digital content developers.
- Oversee the teams learning design project plans, ensuring that the team consistently delivers high quality products, on time and within budget.
- Ensure your design team and their skills are fully and appropriately utilised.
- Consistently check efficiency and effectiveness of learning design and the portfolio to meet the requirements of Knowledgepool and our clients.
- Share insight and expertise around suitable learning technologies and modalities that support blended delivery and drive innovation.
- Further develop standardised and consistent approaches to design, assessment and evaluation.
Your experience and skills will include:
- Demonstrable experience in learning design and with learning technologies.
- Strong instructional design of face to face/instructor led materials.
- Proven track record of translating customer requirements into clear, actionable goals and delivering excellent results.
- Exposure to working across multiple projects and programmes, and to working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Adept at managing competing and conflicting priorities.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Experience of managing remote teams.
Knowledgepool, part of Capita plc, is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
Knowledgepool are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holidays, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'