Learning Deployment Specialist
This role is a 6-12 month secondment opportunity
The purpose of this role is to be accountable for the deployment of the firm wide Risk Training for UK Learning, be the first point of call for service line enquiries/queries and ensure programme is deployed in the most efficient and cost effective manner following agreed processes adopted across the whole of Deployment.
- Work closely with Risk and Training Operations colleagues to plan the deployment of the Risk Training utilising project management tools.
- Identify population to be trained, writing and sending invitations.
- Put together a monitoring tracker and formulas to be able to easily put together completion/non completion reports, updating daily.
- Ensure regular reminders are issued and issue training metrics to individuals who do not complete training by agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for mailbox and allocating responses to TO or the LDS.
- Work closely with other LDS assigned to this role and Training Operations ensuring that all parties clearly understand their role.
- Resolve any operational issues relating to the deployment of the Risk Modules. Escalation to occur only once all options have been explored and a potential solution proposed.
- Attend regular update meetings with key stakeholders.
- Providing cover for other people in team when on holiday eg: monitoring inboxes and managing colleagues work load.
- Regular communication with the business iePL’s to advise who in their team has not completed.
Experience and Background
- Experience in project management of learning.
- Proven attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Be credible and confident building new relationships as well as ability to influence senior stakeholders to make business decisions.
- Committed to delivering a first class quality service
- Flexible approach with the ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines
Qualifications and Skills
- Project and Programme Management
- Relationship management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to use knowledge, competence, skills and experience when decision making.
- Good Microsoft office skills.
- Excellent excel user who can confidently use vlook up, pivot tables and formulas.
- Deployment team colleagues
- Training Operations
- Design team
- Learning Business Partners / Programme Managers
- Programme facilitators and SME
- L&D Strategy
- Learning Styles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"