Learning Coordinator- Sunbury- Oil and Gas/ Energy
This role is responsible for the administration and end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of training sessions. The Learning Coordinator (LC) is responsible for ensuring that duties are performed to a high quality, within agreed timeframes, and through the application of company standard processes.
Our client is a renowned, leading brand within the Oil and Gas industry based in Sunbury-on-Thames
Learning Coordinator- Sunbury-on-Thames- Oil and Gas/ Energy
Key Responsibilities of the Learning Coordinator:
- Act as the 'Single Point of Accountability' for the end-to-end administration of a portfolio of assigned sessions. Ensure that session tasks are completed accurately, to a high quality and within pre-agreed timescales.
- Provide onsite 'moderator' & first level issue resolution support to sessions delivered virtually via Adobe Connect & via High Definition Distance Learning (or other virtual technology)
- Ensure consistency of the delegate and faculty session experience through the clear and consistent application of standard operating processes as applied across all learning delivery platforms
- Ensure that any issues which may compromise the viability or quality of any assigned sessions are promptly identified, communicated and actioned / escalated as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring the production of status report updates which are accurate and have been produced with appropriate rigour and attention to detail.
- Despatch of pre-session course work and joining instructions; the maintenance of delegate attendance and training records, and the close out of sessions through the timely collection of event evaluation forms (MtM & MTL)
- Ensure that ongoing session changes are communicated clearly and promptly to faculty and stakeholders.
- Ensure that delegate queries are answered clearly, promptly and politely.
- Establish sound day-to-day relationships with members of the Logistics team, LCs from other portfolios and offices, Onsite Coordinators and globally based local-contacts. Build positive fruitful relationships with external vendors and faculty.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across teams to assist different portfolios at peak times.
Essential Skills and Exposure
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge in establishing mutually beneficial relationships.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving and 'customer service' skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise own work effectively in a busy, multi-faceted role.
- A self-starter, able to progress issues and work under own steam; but aware of the need to escalate and seek advice or guidance as required.
- A proactive team player; willing to work outside of immediate scope of role, sometimes at a higher level and happy to 'pitch in' at particularly busy times.
- Evidence of good communication skills; previous exposure in tailoring messages as appropriate to different audiences.
- Numerate with a basic understanding of data analysis and reporting.
- Proficient use of virtual learning environment (VLE) and on line classroom (OLC) HDDL and Adobe Connect learning platforms, or a proven ability to learn similar applications at speed
- Excellent organisational skills; a confident and flexible approach to coping with fast moving, and frequently shifting priorities to ensure goals and deadlines are met.
- High level of technical competencies.
- Very close attention to detail and a methodical and systematic approach to day to day work; ensuring the absolute reliability and integrity of your outputs and system updates.
- Good interpersonal, communication & relationship building skills; particularly with external and distant internal stakeholders.
Technical & Professional Competencies
- A good level of practice in standard Microsoft Office Software packages
A long-term interim opportunity, working as a Learning Coordinator within a renowned organisation based in Sunbury-on-Thames.
Parking and canteen on site
TEMP UNTIL DEC 2018 (potential to extend)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job