This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Learning Coordinator and Team Assistant to join a successful Financial Planning firm, based out of their beautiful Horsham offices. Focusing on providing a high quality financial planning and investment management service to its valued clients, this firm has built a sound reputation within the industry and is ever growing in stature.
During a period of key expansion, our client is looking for a Learning Coordinator and Team Assistant to coordinate the logistics and communications for online and face to face events, from receipt of an initial query through to successful delivery on the day and post event evaluation. When you are not coordinating events, you will be supporting the development of eLearning videos and user guides, managing client communications and managing initial training queries.
What’s needed to be considered?
- High level of communication, organisation and the ability to effectively prioritise workload and administer a number of events at any given time
- Excellent customer service, and the ability to coordinate and carry out activities with limited supervision. Good interpersonal skills are required to interact effectively with internal and external customers
- Prepared to be flexible in their approach to supporting others to deliver
- Prepared to be open to the need for the role to evolve to meet new deadlines and objectives as the business’ goals and targets change especially in how we provide training to different customers.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, specifically the IFA and wrap/platform market (desirable)
- Experience of IT CRM systems and processes (desirable)
- Knowledge of end-to-end production of training events, face to face and online (desirable)
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Learning Coordinator and Team Assistant, Team Assistant, Learning Coordinator,
- Financial Services
- Team Assistant
- Learning Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'