Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
As a Learning Consultant, you will be working on new customer projects implementing our E-Learning and Learning Technology solutions to ensure their success by delivering projects in budget, on time and to a high level of quality.
Your work will involve working closely with both our local team serving APAC, as well as with our colleagues in our European Headquarter, so you should be self-driven to be able to work independently in our offices, and remotely, but also flexible to travel when required.
You will also support the Sales team with pre sales and post sales presentations.
- Analyze customer requirements to define project scope;
- Schedule resources and develop project plans in Microsoft project;
- Coordination of various contributors and teams;
- Ensure all team members are delivering on time and managing risk and contingency;
- A high degree of communication, emails, conference calls, meetings;
- Controlling the project including all deliverables, and ensuring the project is at all times within time, budget and quality;
- Prepare meetings, presentations;
- Writing project documentation, minutes and maintaining project logs;
- Quality control and testing of all project deliverables;
- Understanding and contribution to various project tasks including storyboarding, module development, testing, and other related tasks.
- Ability to manage project scope, while keeping customer satisfaction level high;
- Passion for learning, particularly digital training;
- Degree/qualification/certification in Project Management (PRINCE2, PMBOK, PMI etc.) and/or HR or Training related field;
- Highly computer literate and ability to use advanced IT tools;
- Ideally, relevant, practical experience in the field of E-Learning and/or creating E-Learning Content;
- Practical experience of at least 3 years in leading digital projects;
- Customer oriented, friendly nature, a pro-active and focused attitude and the capability to work autonomously;
- Very strong organization skills;
- Paying high attention to detail;
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel interstate and potentially internationally.
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment;
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed;
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of concept freedom and real influence;
- Exciting projects for major brands;
- You contribute to the best practice in e-learning;
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team where people collaborate with each other to ensure the customer gets the best possible solution in the most cost-effective manner possible;
- Modern office located on St. Kilda Road that can be easy accessed by train/tram;
- A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant;
- In depth training provided for all our software and technological products;
- Opportunity to really grow your career.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Suitable backgrounds could include
"Skillsoft" or "saba Software" or "training solutions" or "workforce management" or "salmat" or "sumtotal" or "Kaplan" or "learning tree" or "kineo" or "Lynda" or "workstar" or "walkgrove" or "custom technology" or "video arts" or "wiley" or "blackboard" or "pearson" or "cengage" or "cross knowledge" or "first media" or "fuse" or "kpmg" or "Kallidus" or "good start training" or "learning seat" or "taleo" or "netdimensions" or "netex" or "new horizons" or "ilX" or "online learning Australia" or "page up people" or "sai global" or "Thomson Reuters" or "savve learning" or "skill choice" or "Typsy" or "upside learning" or "instructional design" or "Instructional designer" or "e-learning designer" or "e-learning development" or "project manager" or "project management" or "training solution" or "LMS Implementation" or "E-learning implementation" or "Leo" or
- Blended Learning
- Learning Management
- learning technology