Learning Coach (Wholesale/Retail L2) -Location to suit successful applicant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious learning coach to join our learning and development team.
As a learning coach you will be reporting to the Apprenticeship Program Manager, the post holder will be responsible for maintaining and managing a case-load of apprentice learners in accordance with the organisation’s quality guidelines. You will be supporting the learning process and plan the assessment process to ensure timely completion and achievement of our Level 2 Trade Supplier apprentices.
As the successful candidate, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coaching Level 2 learners to achieve advanced apprenticeships through implementation of assessment plans, continuous feedback and support of portfolio building throughout the apprenticeship.
- Maintaining regular learner contact and completing full robust reviews of learner progress quarterly.
- Delivering the apprenticeship programmes to the agreed standard and always maintaining a high quality of delivery.
- Mentoring learners with assessment plans, set timely and realistic deadlines and monitor progress whilst offering good quality feedback allowing our learners to reach their full potential at the End Point Assessment stage
- Managing the effective use of revision applications and methods to enable the learners to succeed
- Attending standardisation meetings, as required by quality assurance or centre coordinator and keep him/her informed of learner’s progress
- Maintaining accurate data management records and documentation, ensuring delivery and paperwork is always compliant
- Maintaining and updating own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body
Current and relevant vocational experience in a Wholesale/Retail role (preferably supervisory) A1 award or equivalent (not essential training can be provided)
Experience using E-Portfolio software Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to work to deadlines. Good customer contact skill
Good Microsoft Office Skills
This role offers
Full training and recognised qualifications
Attractive Salary 25-30k
Use of a Company Car