About the school and Contract
* As well as being a vital part of the schools onsite team you will assist with the successful delivery of the extensive outdoor education programme.
* Starting April 2018
* Full time/long term position
The Successful Candidate will:
* Prior experience of working with children/young adults with behavioural challenges is vital
* Be determined, resilient, resoundingly positive and passionate about their and the schools educational ethos.
* For the position of outdoor education learning coach, experience of adventurous sporting activities coupled with a passion for the great outdoors and a commitment to disadvantaged students is a prerequisite for this position.
* Although the right candidate need not have specific outdoor qualifications you must be willing to spend part of the week in offsite provision and be committed to completing outdoor education qualifications as required.
Please call John or Katrina on or email if you'd like to know more about this role.
This job not for you but you have a friend you think might enjoy it? Recommend them to us and you could be eligible for a £150 fee via our Refer a Friend scheme.
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job