Envision Education specialise in long term roles for Teaching Assistants, Nursery Nurses, SEN Teaching Assistants and many more roles.
** Learning Assistant **
** Starting Immediately **
**£70 - £90 daily rate **
**Monday to Friday 9am - 4.30 pm**
** Temporarily working 12 Weeks **
We have a temporarily requirement for a Learning Assistant to work in one of our excellent Learning Centre based in Egham. The Centre are looking for an experienced Learning Assistant to provide support for the students on a 1:1 or in groups with their studies. The candidate should ensure that the students can integrate as fully as possible in the activities, generally undertaken by the class teacher.
The Learning Centre required the Learning Assistant to undertake the following tasks:
- Dealing with student enquiries
- Able to support students 1:1 or in groups with studies
- Issuing and returning books
- Answering and managing with phone calls
- Monitoring and challenging student behaviour
- Creating displays and supporting with student activities
- Motivate and encourage the students to have a go at activities they may be unsure of
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Excellent support from Senior Staff
- Great transportation links
- Local shops and café near by
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.