Reed HR are currently partnering with a local authority based in Reading on the recruitment for a Learning and Quality Specialist for an ongoing interim assignment.
37 hours per week
The purpose of this role will be to ensure a forcewide, and consistent, quality of training both delivery and products. This is achieved through the recruitment, training, coaching, support, development and assessment of Learning and Professional Development practitioners.
The duties of this role is:
- Maintain an allocation of approximately 20 candidates carrying out coaching and assessment against Learning and Professional Development qualifications and national standards; provide ongoing support to both candidates and line managers.
- Design, deliver and maintain learning for new Learning and Professional Development practitioners
- Design and deliver CPD for Learning and Professional Development practitioners using innovative methods that support blended learning.
- Functional management of new Learning and Professional Development practitioners, liaising with line managers to agree appropriate learning interventions regarding the development of their staff and the promotion of the QCF Framework.
- Provide specialist support to line managers when recruiting and selecting new trainers (sitting on interview panels, assessing training requirements, designing and delivering CPD modules, coaching and assessing progress to achievement).
For further information please do get in touch and call Rhianna McDonald at Reed Human Resources Reading.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'