- Are you experienced in leading on a full Learning and Development programme lifecycle, from needs analysis to evaluation?
- Do you have experience with budget management and matrix environments?
- Would you like to work for a globally renowned name in the financial arena?
I am currently working with a well known financial organisation based in Canary Wharf who are looking for an experienced learning and development specialist to join their leadership development team. It is an incredibly busy role and you will need to be confident communicating with clients at all levels and have strong stakeholder influencing skills.
To qualify you will….
- Have experience in HR, Learning and Development or Leadership Development roles
- Have experience managing budgets
- Be able to embrace and help to drive change
- Have managed large L+D interventions
- Have experience in building and executing leadership development programmes
Top skills for this role include…
- Ability to lead and coach project teams
- Strong cultural awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Influencing and persuasion
- Juggling conflicting demands
This is an exciting role for any learning and development specialists looking to add a great organisation to their CV and get some brilliant exposure with high level leadership development. If you are interested in applying for this role and you think you tick the boxes, please send your CV through to Kieran at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job