I am thrilled to be working on an exclusive basis with a highly successful, forward thinking and dynamic North East business to recruit an Organisational Development Lead for a 12-month FTC.
The Organisational Development Lead Lead will have a strong background in learning and development, organisational behaviour and culture, team development and leadership development. The use of these Learning and OD core skills along with an excellent ability to facilitate meetings and groups will help shape and manage the culture and working environment ensuring a high performing, knowledgeable and engaged team.
Extensive experience in developing strong and effective relationships with a range of stakeholders including employees and external training providers. The successful candidate will help design and build Learning and OD interventions, development programmes/training and materials to increase knowledge, leadership and engagement throughout the organisation ensuring the business is an inspiring and motivating environment.
Key responsibilities relating to Learning will be
• Oversight of all learning and development across the organisation including responsibility for operational training
• Development and delivery of strategically aligned learning interventions and initiatives
• Ensure standards in compliance training including monitoring and recording outcomes are met
• Embed a coaching culture ensuring all coaches across the organisation are inspiring, effective and confident in their roles.
• Build strong and collaborative working relationships within the HR team to ensure collaborative and seamless interventions and offerings to the organisation
• Work alongside the Operational Trainer to develop and embed learning communities across the business ensuring that everyone shares their own learning and experiences
Team, Management and Leadership development
• TNA and delivery of team interventions which maintain the culture and create high performance
• Work in partnership with the Head of HR, Operational Trainer and HR team to design and deliver a Management Development programme
• Contribute to the design and development of ongoing leadership interventions and develop across the organisation Culture and Environment
• Co-design and develop OD interventions and initiatives that maintain and evolve a culture which aligns to the strategy of the business
• Ownership and execution of the companies annual employee engagement annual plan
• Strong learning & development and organisational development background
• An understanding of organisational culture
• Excellent people leadership capability with high emotional intelligence; track record in networking and influencing
• Proven training design and facilitation skills and experience
• Proven project manager, planner and organiser who can handle several tasks simultaneously, often under pressure
• An ability to influence at all levels in the organisation
• Commercial acumen and first-hand experience of managing third party relationships
• Demonstrated experience of working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
• Gravitas to influence across all levels of the business
• Experience of using organisation design and methodology
• MSc or post-graduate certificate in Organisation Development or equivalent
• CIPD qualified
• Creativity • Resilience • Initiative, Resourceful • Flexibility and Agility
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business and be heavily involved in the shaping of the culture and engagement in the organisation.