Job Title: Learning and Development Trainer
Location: Manchester - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced Learning and Development Trainer looking for your next role?
Or, are you a Learning and Development Manager seeking your next career within Training delivery?
- CIPD Level 5 in Learning and Development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a Learning and Development Management role
- Experience of delivering group based training
- Maths and English Functional Skills at level 2 or equivalent
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Deliver Learning and Development accredited qualifications up to Level 5.
- Delivering classroom / group based training to learners; coaching, mentoring and inspiring them, using a variety of teaching styles and passing on your own knowledge and experience within L&D.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Manage a caseload of learners and gather quality evidence towards their qualification.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'