I am excited to be recruiting for our award-winning client who are a highly-reputable Financial Services company based in the heart of Warrington, due to business growth they are seeking a friendly and professional individual to join their training department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that have been established for over 29 years and are continuing to grow year by year.
The purpose of this is to work closely with mid to senior manager to identify, design and deliver training programmes which support key strategic objectives of the business and drive employee engagement. You will have a proven track record of working in Learning & Development roles and be experienced in designing, delivering and evaluating training.
You will be joining a vibrant, hard-working team who pride themselves on their excellent reputation. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with existing Learning and Development skills to establish a career in Financial Services within a thriving business.
The successful Learning and Development Consultant will be required to;
- Supporting the delivery of departmental inductions across the business to ensure all new people joining our client are given the relevant knowledge and skill needed to succeed within their role.
- Conducting training needs analysis to assess the training and development needs of people across the business and provides appropriate recommendations to support the delivery of key strategic objectives.
- Driving behavioural change through the design and delivery of learning and development programmes.
- Designing deliver evaluate training programmes to support the strategic agenda of the business.
- Identifying opportunities for the Learning and Development to add value to the business.
- Designing and delivering training and development programmes which support the wider people strategy.
- Ensuring level 1 evaluation is captured by all learners for all classroom training delivered by the learning and development department.
- Ensuring appropriate evaluation metrics are place and captured for all learning and development programmes to demonstrate ROI for training delivered.
- Working with Managers and Departmental Heads to identify training needs and review the effectiveness of existing training programmes.
- Designing and delivering a range of management and leadership programmes to enhance the skills and behaviours of our current leadership team and provide clear development pathways for people looking to progress into a leadership role.
- Ensuring all training and development activity is tracked and reported on through our Learning Management System (BOOST).
Skills for the Learning and Development Consultant;
- Learning and instructional design experience
- Strong relationship building and partnering skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Evaluates the impact of training using Kirkpatrick 4 levels of evaluation
- Experience of leveraging technology to develop training materials
- Experience of designing and delivering blended training programmes
What the successful Learning and Development Consultant will receive;
- Base salary of up to £35,000
- End of year bonus of up to 15% annual salary
- 5% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Travel Insurance
- Rising holiday entitlement - starting at 23 - rising to 27
- Your birthday off
- Study support
Plus much more
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'