Service Care Solutions are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to work within the Transport for London on a 6-month contract.
- Direct delivery of in-person classroom or on-line training (via Teams) of the TfL Zero Tolerance towards Sexual Harassment training course for TfL London Underground operational staff numbering up to 20 delegates per 2 ½ hr session at TfL central London premises
- Advocate for the TfL approach to Zero Tolerance towards Sexual Harassment training on London Underground and other TfL services
- Deliver engaging, facilitated, inclusive sessions, adapting adult learning approaches to the operations culture.
- Managing the performance of delegates and groups, where relevant, escalating issue using appropriate communications to London Underground Skills Development (LUSD)or programme team (as appropriate) in a timely manner
- Work with LUSD and programme team - to maximise course attendance, report attendance and ensure completion of feedback.
- Work with the scheduling team to manage team delivery diaries providing short term cover as necessary. And the attendance of staff using SAP.
- Set-up and clear down of training rooms. Complete all necessary course related admin and time-sheeting.
- Contribute towards supervised peer review, debrief, and feedback sessions.
- Provide ad-hoc support and delivery to the CPOS programme team on related content and other projects.
- Adult learning theory and practice (Essential).
- Understanding of the needs of a diverse group of people in a training environment and in development of training (Essential).
- Being computer literate with an understanding of IT (Essential).
- Knowledge of Safeguarding principles (Essential).
- Knowledge of TfL's approach towards customer safety and security (Desirable).
- Experience of delivering Safeguarding (Essential).
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. TAP/ CIPD/ NVQs/ C&G/ PgCert) (Essential).
- Experience in delivery of Sexual Harassment training (Desirable).
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: or tel: .
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'